Tuesday, 28 March 2017

   The wife of Westminster killer Khalid Masood has said she is “saddened and shocked” by his murderous rampage which left four dead.
Rohey Hydara, who is understood to have lived with Masood, said: “I totally condemn his actions.
"I express my condolences to the families of the victims that have died and wish a speedy recovery to all the injured."
"I would like to request privacy for our family, especially the children, at this difficult time."



   “I wish to make it absolutely clear, so there can be no doubt, I do not condone his actions nor support the beliefs he held that led to him committing this atrocity.”
On Monday police investigating Wednesday's attack said they do not believe Masood - previously known as Adrian Ajao - was directed by Islamic State or al-Qaeda.

 They said it is not thought Masood discussed the planned attack with anyone before he carried it out.
Masood was shot dead by a police officer moments after fatally stabbing PC Keith Palmer, 48, outside Parliament, after injuring at least 50 other people.
  The three others he killed were Streatham resident Leslie Rhodes, 75, US tourist Kurt Cochrane, 54, and Spanish mother-of-two Aysha Frade, 43.
    Reports have claimed Masood's phone connected with encrypted messaging service WhatsApp just before the atrocity, sparking debate over authorities' capacity to intercept suspects' communications.
WhatsApp has said it is "co-operating with law enforcement as they continue their investigations".
The inquests for the victims will open and adjourn at Westminster's Coroner Court on Wednesday at 2pm, Scotland Yard said.
Masood's inquest will open and adjourn at the same court on Thursday at 2pm.





Post a Comment: